Dear User, according to Decree. n.196 / 2003 (Code concerning personal data protection), Toscana Aeroporti S.p.A., registered office Via del Termine, 11 - 50127 - Firenze (tel. 05530615), informs You that the processing of the given data will be based on principles of fairness, legality, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. According to Decree n.196 / 2003 (Art.13), we provide the following personal data protection clause, where we declare how the company manages Your data for specific purposes of treatment, as described in the various pages of the website concerning contact and services. We only gather personal information, such as first and last names, addresses and email or phone numbers, when voluntarily submitted by You. For example, personal information may be collected you when You register on any of our web sites pages or give Your feedback about products and services on our web site. We respect Your privacy and are committed to protecting the personal data we hold about You.
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal data are processed in printed computing and telematic form, directly and/or through third parties by the controller Toscana Aeroporti S.p.A, for the following main purposes:
- performance of contractual and lawful obligations
- effective handing of business relations
- management of responses to customers/contacts inquiries
Additional purposes and information include:
- VIP services. Personal data are processed in order to respond to requests for information on VIP SERVICES, including the purchase of the mentioned services.
- Contacts. Personal data are used to respond to requests submitted by You in the “form of contact” fields on the website page. If You provide Your permission, the data may be optionally used for the delivery of commercial communications or advertising by Toscana Aeroporti S.p.A
- Parking reservation. Your personal data are processed to provide information on the availability and/or booking of parking spaces in the parking lots of Toscana Aeroporti S.p.A. Data will also be processed to fulfill pre-contractual obligations and contractual commitments towards customers, arising from the booking and purchase of the ticket of the parking stand, including the administrative and accounting management and payments, the protection of contractual rights of Toscana SpA Airports and to comply with any explicit requirements of national and international law.
- Meeting rooms booking. Personal data are processed to respond to specific requests for information contained in the “message field form” ; the form is contained in the web site page arranged for booking of airport meeting rooms.
- Newsletter. Personal data are processed to send You the newsletter containing information about the activities and services of Toscana Aeroporti S.p.A. If we provide Your permission, the data may be optionally used for the delivery of commercial communications or advertising by Toscana Aeroporti S.p.A.
- Curriculum. The data voluntarily provided by You will be processed by Toscana Aeroporti S.p.A. and by its subsidiaries or affiliates, exclusively for research and selection of personnel purposes. The conferment of data is optional, but Your refusal to do so will make it impossible for the owner to process your data and consequently, the inability to implement sending your resume and / or the application of your interest and then to proceed with the eventual selection. Please do not enter sensitive information (*) unless You consider it strictly necessary for the selection. If You should send this information, we invite you to express your consent to the treatment, by ticking the box b) in the data entry form.
- CONSEQUENCES OF DATA MISSING AND MISSING CONSENT TO TREATMENT
Providing Your personal data is always optional, however, if the data indicated with an * in the form from which drew this information and any subsequent collection forms, the service (or part of it) can not be provided or You will not receive the requested information.
- USERS’ RIGHTS. You can always exercise Your rights according to Article 7 of Decree. n. 196/03, including the right of free access to data, to obtain their update without delay or cancellation for violation of the law, to deny the processing of your data for purposes of commercial information and publicity, and request a complete and updated list of all data processors.
- ENTITIES THAT MAY BE INFORMED OF YOUR DATA. Your personal data collected via this website may be processed by a processor assigned to the management of the services You required. This information can be supplemented by further data depending by the requested service.
SUBJECT TO WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED IN ITALY AND IN COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU. Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties to comply with legal obligations or to comply with orders from public authorities or to exercise our rights in a court. They are also communicated to outside companies for the same purposes for which they were collected, if the communication itself is considered necessary and instrumental to achieve the purpose for which they were provided. Personal data are not disclosed.
/ / / / / / / / / / /
(*) In accordance with Art. 4 letter. d) of Decree. n.196 / 2003 are defined as “sensitive” all data "that could reveal racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations of religious, philosophical, political or trade union membership and personal data disclosing health and sex life ".